SEE TALLAHASSEE THROUGH A DIFFERENT LENS.
Have you become a Tallahassee Seasoned Local and claimed your prizes yet? Don't worry, it's not too late — our new Fall list is here. All you need to do is go see some of the city's best spots, snap a few photos and submit them to us. Signing up just takes a minute, then the fun lasts all season long. Click here to register.
Don't forget to share on social media with #iHeartTally
HOW TO WIN
The more tasks you complete by snapping pics at local sites, the more prizes you win. Take a look at the prizes below, then take aim at nabbing that Tier 3 loot.
*Prizes are based on availability and are subject to change.
Seasoned Local Task List for Fall:
- Attend an Uptown Get-Down or CollegeTown Block Party.
- Watch the fast-paced action at an FSU or FAMU women’s volleyball match.
- Blast off to the Historic Florida Capitol and see their exhibit for the 50th Anniversary of the Apollo moon landing.
- Are you attracted to technology? Tour the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory (FSU Mag Lab), offering tours monthly on the third Wednesday of each month at 11:30 a.m.
- Take in some tunes at the Sundown Concert Series in Cascades Park.
- Every Thursday, sample something savory from a food truck at Lake Ella.
- Wagging tails on the trails! What’s your dog’s favorite trail to explore?
- Trek the covered bridge on the Lafayette Heritage Trail.
- Sustainability is always in season. We want to see you sipping on a beverage at your favorite local spot with a re-useable straw.
- Relive your college days while attending the FSU or FAMU Homecoming Parade.
- Find your perfect Jack-O-Lantern at a local pumpkin patch.
- Dracula beware! See the authentic Vampire Killing Kit at the Tallahassee Auto Museum.
- What’s the spookiest place in town? Take a ghost tour and explore some of Tallahassee’s haunted locations.
- FSU Circus Halloween/Haunted Harvest Performances
- Immerse yourself in another culture and eat, dance and shop at the Greek Food Festival, Experience Asia Festival, or Caribbean Carnival.
- Prepare to be spooked at Tallahassee Symphony Orchestra’s free Halloween Symphony Spooktacular at Cascades Park.
- Cooler weather means one thing…pumpkin spice season! Show us your favorite local pumpkin spice treat.
- What has animals, crafts, funnel cakes and thrilling rides? The North Florida Fair of course.
- Lace up your shoes and run or walk in the Turkey Trot at Southwood.
- Cheer on high-school athletes at the FHSAA Cross-Country State Finals.
- Honor a Veteran at the Veterans Day Parade, or at one of our war memorial monuments.
- Shop for hand-made goods at Market Days.
- Watch the illuminated parade floats at the downtown Winter Festival.
- Visit the site believed to have held the first Christmas celebrated in North America by Hernando de Soto.
- ‘Tis the season to see the holiday light display at Dorothy Oven Park.
- Ring in 2020 at the New Year’s Eve Downtown celebration at Cascades Park.
- Visit the Tallahassee Information Center & Gift Shop for some holiday shopping.
- Enjoy a staycation at one of Tallahassee’s many lodging options.