SEE SOME PLACES. CLAIM SOME PRIZES.
Sure, you know Tallahassee. But are you a Seasoned Local? To become one, and earn great prizes along the way, all you need to do is get out and see some of the city's best sites, snap a few photos and submit them to us. It couldn't be easier, so register now. Click here to register.
Don't forget to share on social media with #iHeartTally
HOW TO WIN
The more tasks you complete by snapping pics at local sites, the more prizes you win. Take a look at the prizes below, then take aim at nabbing that Tier 3 loot.
- CHOOSE ONE:
- • Sunglasses
- • Koozie
- • TLH Magnet
- CHOOSE ONE:
- • Pocket LED Flashlight
- • Portable Phone Charger
- • TLH Mug
- CHOOSE ONE:
- • #iHeartTally Canvas Tote Bag
- • TLH T-Shirt
- • Trailahassee Camelbak® Water Bottle
*Prizes are based on availability and are subject to change.
Seasoned Local Task List for Summer:
- Bone up on your knowledge of prehistoric animals and visit Herman the mastodon at the Museum of Florida History.
- Show us your favorite Tallahassee street art mural.
- Tour one of the best-preserved antebellum residences in Florida at the Grove Museum.
- Espresso-yourself! Show us your favorite beverage at a local coffee shop.
- Breakfast, lunch or dinner? What’s your favorite local restaurant?
- Hop on over and sample a beer at a local brewery.
- See all of Tallahassee from the Capitol's 22nd Floor Observatory and Gallery.
- Take a step back in time to Tallahassee’s earliest days at the Council House at Mission San Luis.
- Learn the extraordinary story of a former slave who became a prominent Tallahassee landowner at the John G. Riley House & Museum.
- Visit the new Kinsey Collection exhibit “Flourishing Roots of Our Past” at the Meek-Eaton Black Archives and Research Center.
- Experience elegant southern charm at the Goodwood Museum and Gardens.
- Classic, abstract or modern, art is all around Tallahassee. Visit a local art gallery (FSU Museum of Fine Art, Venvi Art Gallery, studios at Railroad Square, LeMoyne).
- Attend a local performance and show us the playbill/program/poster (FSU School of Theatre, Opening Nights, The Moon, etc.).
- Cheer on a local sporting event.
- Explore the Challenger Learning Center and see an IMAX film; Monthly Skies Over Tallahassee Planetarium Show; OR attend SCIturday event.
- Discover Tallahassee’s rich African-American history at the Smokey Hollow Spirit Houses in Cascades Park.
- Find Jim Gary's colorful Twentieth Century Dinosaurs at the Tallahassee Museum.
- To selfie or not to selfie… that is the question! Attend the Southern Shakespeare Festival.
- Get out into nature and explore one of Trailahassee.com’s trails or rivers.
- Explore the wilder side of Florida’s native animals at the Tallahassee Museum.
- Azalea, magnolia, gardenia… show us your favorite blooms at a local park (Cascades, Maclay Gardens, Dorothy B Oven, Downtown Chain of Parks, etc.).
- Find local produce, crafts and more when you visit the Tallahassee Downtown Market on Saturday’s through November.
- These 3 letters show your civic pride! Take a photo of the TLH structure on Capital Cascades Trail.
- Everyone says Fri-YAY at Railroad Square Art Park’s First Friday.
- Got the blues? Listen to some live music at the Bradfordville Blues Club.
- Take a Tallahassee staycation. Show us the view from your hotel and what you did on your staycation and receive a BONUS prize!